The stretch from Richardson Crudas Mill- JJ Flyover- DN Road- CSMT- Times of India building will remain shut for traffic from 10 am on Saturday.
Alternative routes for motorists are as follows:
1) Vehicles going to south Mumbai via BA Road can move via Chinchpokli bridge- Arthur Road- Saat Rasta Circle- Mumbai Central- DB Marg- Opera House- Maharshi Karve Road.
2) Vehicles going to south Mumbai from Byculla can go via BA Road- Khada Parsi- Nagpada Junction- Do Taaki Junction- JJ Junction- Mohammad Ali Road.
3) Vehicles going from Jijamata Udyan to south Mumbai can go via Sant Savta Marg- Mustafa Bazaar- Reay Road slip road- Barrister Nath Pai Road- P D’Mello Road- CSMT.
4) Vehicles going to south Mumbai from Lalbaug/Parel can go via Bawla Compound- TB Kadam Road- Tanaji Malusare Marg- Albert Junction- Barrister Nath Pai Road.
5) Vehicles going from central Mumbai to south Mumbai can go via Char Rasta- RA Kidwai Marg- Barrister Nath Pai road- P D’Mello Road.
6) Vehicles coming from Navi Mumbai, Pune, Thane and Nashik to south Mumbai can go via Deonar IOC junction- Eastern Freeway- P D’Mello Road.
7) Vehicles going from south Mumbai to western suburbs can use Mahapalika Marg- Metro Junction- JSS Road- Princess Street flyover- Marine Drive.
8) Vehicles going from south Mumbai to central Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Thane and Nashik can use P D’Mello Road and Eastern Freeway.
9) Vehicles going from south Mumbai to central Mumbai can use Maharshi Karve Road- Opera House- DB Marg- Mumbai Central- Saat Rasta- Chinchpokli- BA Road.
10) Vehicles going from CSMT to Pydhonie, Byculla and Nagpada can use Mahapalika Marg- Metro Junction- LT Marg- JJ Junction- Do Taki- Nagpada Junction- Khada Parsi Junction
* Parking arrangements for vehicles arriving for MVA morcha are as follows:
1) CSMT platform 18- 50 buses
2) Ballard Estate- 50 buses
3) Carnac Bunder BPT- 70 buses
4) Kalyan Street – 50 buses
5) P D’Mello Road- 50 buses
6) Ferry Wharf- 70 buses
7) BPT Pay and Park – 200 buses
8) Fashion Street – 40 buses
9) Tata Power, Carnac Bunder- 150 cars
10) Road outside Mumbai GRP office- 40 buses