Seventeen roads will be closed, 18 roads will be made one-way, parking will be prohibited on 21 roads and heavy goods will be prohibited on seven streets.
The restrictions will be in effect from 3 pm to midnight on Friday as well as on Saturday.
KEY ROADS SHUT:
* Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Road from Sukh Sagar Junction to Girgaum Chowpatty.
* DB Marg: Alibhai Premji Junction to Grant Road junction.
* VP Road: CP Tank Circle to Bhalchandra company.
* JSS Road: Shamaldas Gandhi to Portuguese Church.
* SS Marg, Dadar: Siddhivinayak temple to Kapad Bazaar Junction.
* Tank Road, Bhandup: LBS Junction to Jungle Mangal Road.
* SV Road, Bandra: Junction with Church Avenue Road to Junction with Turner Road.
* SV Road, Kandivali: SV Road-MG Road Junction to Link Road on both sides.
KEY ONE-WAY ROADS:
* JSS Road: Opera House Junction to Nana Chowk Junction.
* Tardeo Road: One way for traffic from Nana Chowk to Tardeo circle.
* Belasis bridge will be closed to west-bound traffic.
* Veer Savarkar Marg: LJ Road, Mahim Junction to Siddhivinayak temple junction will be closed for south-bound traffic.
* SK Bole Marg: Hanuman temple to Portuguese Church will be one-way for south-bound traffic.
* 60 feet Road, Dharavi: Kumbharwada junction to ramp (north-bound)
BAN ON HEAVY VEHICLES:
* Veer Savarkar Marg: Sayani Road junction to Mahim Causeway
* NC Kelkar Marg
* Tilak Bridge
* LJ Road, Mahim
* Mori Road, Mahim Causeway
* Gokhale Road North and South
* Senapati Bapat Marg: From Sayani Road Junction to Mori Road Junction
* Nathalal Parekh Marg,
* Tardeo Road: Tardeo Circle to SoBo Central
* VP Road: CP Tank Circle to Bhalchandra company
* Pandita Ramabai Marg: Nana Chowk to NA Purandare Marg
* NC Kelkar Marg: Hanuman temple to Gadkari Junction
* Mori Road: Mahim Junction to Senapati Bapat Marg
* Juhu Road, Juhu Tara Road, VM Road and SV Road (VM Road Junction to Standard Chartered Bank Junction) at Santacruz
* Swatantryaveer Savarkar Marg: Siddhivinayak temple junction to Yes Bank junction signal
Road restrictions in Central Mumbai for Sena’s Dussehra Mela
As the Shiv Sena has organised a Dussehra Mela in Sion on Friday and party supporters are expected to arrive from all over the state, the Mumbai Traffic Police have announced road restrictions on RA Kidwai Marg. These restrictions will be effective from noon to midnight.
“Vehicular movement on the north-bound central lane of RA Kidway Road from Arora Junction to Lijjat Papad Junction and south-bound central lane from Lijjat Papad Junction to Arora Junction shall be closed,” a statement issued by the traffic police said.
Vehicles proceeding from Arora Junction to Lijjat Papad junction towards Wadala railway station and local residents’ vehicles shall proceed through left-side north-bound number 1 lane. Vehicles proceeding from Wadala railway station Lijjat Papad Junction towards Arora Junction shall proceed through South-bound number 1 lane.
Vehicles arriving from various parts of the state shall drop participants at Gandhi Market Junction on BA Road and proceed for parking on RA Kidwai Marg. Small cars will be parked on the north-bound arm between Arora Junction to Lijjat Papad Junction. Large vehicles such as buses shall be parked on the south-bound arm between Lijjat Papad Junction to Arora Junction.